It’s Back! Musselman’s Celebrate Family Sweepstakes
Enter weekly to win family-friendly prizes, while also supporting the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
Families mean a tremendous amount to Musselman’s — and have since John and Christian Musselman founded the company in the heart of Pennsylvania’s apple country in 1907. To thank families for their support and loyalty over the years, Musselman’s is launching its second annual Celebrate Family Sweepstakes to engage families in conversations about healthy eating and living. Here’s how it works.
From now through December 9, 2013, we’ll post a weekly scavenger hunt question on our Celebrate Family Sweepstakes site. Don’t worry: the questions aren’t tough. They simply prompt you to explore the online sites of Musselman’s and our partners. You’ll learn a thing or two about apples, healthy eating, and other family-friendly topics.
You can enter the sweepstakes just by submitting a response, whether right or wrong you get one sweepstakes entry. If you do provide a correct answer, you get a second entry — all the more reason to put on your scavenger hunt hats and start exploring.
What are the prizes?
Our Celebrate Family Sweepstakes has 2 different prizes.
From now to October 14, 2013, families can enter for a chance at our grand prize: a three-day, two-night trip for four to the Musselman’s Family Skating Tribute, a family-themed ice skating and musical extravaganza with world-famous performers, all of whom are parents too.
Musselman’s provides the winning family with hotel accommodations, admission for four to the event (held at the brand new Pegula Ice Arena at Penn State University, November 3), round-trip coach air transportation, and limousine service to and from the airport.
On top of that, our winning family can meet and talk to the performers, including Olympic champion figure skaters and the one and only country music legend and mother of seven, Sara Evans.
But that’s not all
The sweepstakes continues to run from October 15 to December 9, 2013. During this time period, you can enter for a chance to win a $100 gift card to Amazon. Winners are selected — and gift cards awarded — every week, which means there are even more chances to win.
To recap, here’s what you need to know:
- Check this site weekly to receive our weekly scavenger hunt questions.
- Enter weekly between September 17 and October 14, 2013 for a chance at our grand prize, an all-expense-paid trip for four to the Musselman’s Family Skating Tribute.
- Enter weekly between October 15, 2013 and December 9, 2013 for a chance at a $100 Amazon gift card – each week.
- By answering you’re entered once. If you answer correctly, you’re entered twice. Remember: you can only enter once a week.
Your participation can make a difference.
Now, there’s no doubt that the scavenger hunt and prizes are fun. But the real prize comes with what else you get by participating: a chance to help us make a difference in the lives of millions.
In conjunction with our Celebrate Family Sweepstakes, Musselman’s will once again support the National Breast Cancer Foundation, a non-profit organization that provides mammograms and other early detection services to women in need and raises awareness about the causes, symptoms, prevention, and treatment of breast cancer.
As the second-leading cause of death among women in the United States, breast cancer strikes as many as one in eight women. That’s far too high—and Musselman’s wants to help.
You can help, too. How?
- Simply participate in the sweepstakes. For every weekly scavenger hunt entry form submitted, Musselman’s will donate $1 to the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
- “Like” us on Musselman’s Apple Sauce Facebook page. And for every new “like” we receive, we’ll donate another dollar.*
- Spread the word far and wide. Tell your friends, family — everyone you know — to participate.
So what are you waiting for? Bookmark this site and check it weekly for our scavenger hunt question. And celebrate your family, while you help Musselman’s support the National Breast Cancer Foundation.
* Click here for more details on the donation.